Print

Dear Cather Friends,

Today's the day to order your holiday gifts from the Cather Foundation and enjoy this one-day discount!  (See below.)  And don't forget to include copies of the beautiful 2014 Cather calendar for your family, friends, and yourself.  It's a great way to complete your holiday shopping and to support the work of the Willa Cather Foundation.

Many thanks for your support, and I hope your holiday season is off to a wonderful start!

All best,

Ann Romines