Hello Everyone—I taught a course in British and American Novels last year focusing on the expatriate  period, where we covered ONE OF OURS, and we used the Cather Archive extensively—many editions to chose from, including the full scholarly edition, with some amazing historical context—and lots of the amazing scholarship that many of you all have contributed over the years, featured in one convenient spot:

https://cather.unl.edu/bibl.0004.html

This is an amazing, free, resource.

I had ordered the Hastings College edition for the class, but we could have done without it—most of the students used their screens. Here is a link to the Hastings Press catalog: https://sites.google.com/hastings.edu/hastings-college-press/available-titles/forgotten-texts

Whenever I teach Cather, I am SO thankful for all the amazing work you all do in the Cather scholarly community.

Regards,

matt

Dr. Matthew Evertson
Professor,  Dept of English & Humanities
Coordinator of Essential Studies
(ADM 206)
Chadron State College
1000 Main Street