Dear Friends of Willa Cather,

I met some of you in 2015 at Constellation Studios in Lincoln, Nebraska where I had installed an experimental art project titled 'My Ántonia; Instructions for Seeing'.

I've just launched a Kickstarter campaign to support The Slow Read, a public literary/art project created in honor of the centenary celebration of Willa Cather's novel "My Ántonia". This page-by-page broadcast of the Cather's novel will be viewable at these public sites during the summer of 2018: The Cather Foundation in Red Cloud, NE,  Love Library at UN-L, Constellation Studios in Lincoln, NE and four sites in Portland, Oregon: OCAC, PNCA, PICA and The Working Library.

The project begins on May 30 and runs through mid-August. I will be present at the Spring Conference in Red Cloud (Cather's home) to celebrate on the day it launches and give a short presentation during the Spring Conference.

I am looking for sites in other locations. Please contact me at either [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] if you have ideas to share.

The Kickstarter campaign offers an opportunity for fans of Willa Cather to participate and support the project.

Please forward this email or link to anyone you think would be interested in supporting this.
The deadline for this campaign is April 20th. Here is the link, which contains a video explaining the Slow Read:

Thanks and see you at the conference in May!

- Barb Tetenbaum

Professor and Dept. Head, Book + Print
Oregon College of Art and Craft

Barbara Tetenbaum