Hello all,

I’m co-teaching with a British history prof a course next fall entitled “1918: Anglo-American Culture and Society in a World at War.”  I want to teach One of Ours as our American novel of the war and I ordered the Vintage edition, but our bookstore is saying it’s out of print. Really???!!!

I know that some might say I should use the SE, but we’re trying to keep costs down.  The other editions available on Amazon are those “Create Space” Publisher editions (predatory publishers?).

What’s going on?  What editions are you all using?  How can this go out of print in 2018!

Evelzn

--

Evelyn I. Funda, Professor

Associate Dean of Graduate Studies, CHaSS

Director of the Mountain West Center

Utah State University

0700 Old Main Hill

Logan UT 84322-0700