Print

The Vintage edition is not out of print so far as we know--we have it in
stock currently and I believe we ordered around Christmas time.

We have ordered a couple of the CreateSpace editions in the past, because
we had customers who were looking for a larger print specifically. I would
not order those. We found some mistakes and the typesetting is just ugly
besides.

Sorry to not have other options.

*Tracy Sanford Tucker*
Education Director & Certified Archivist
Affiliate Fellow, Center for Great Plains Studies
*The Willa Cather Foundation*
413 North Webster Street | Red Cloud, NE 68970
Phone: 402-746-2653 | Toll Free: 866-731-7304
www.WillaCather.org | www.VirtualCather.org