Print

Dear Francoise and Bank Streeters,
I want to echo Tim  and say thanks so much for letting us know, Francoise.
Angela was such a strong scholar - I remember her papers at both Pittsburgh
and Lincoln vividly, and I'm glad to hear her paper will be coming out
in *Cather
Studies. *She was a strong person, too - with some others, I was able to
spend some very enjoyable times with her in Pittsburgh, where in spite of
her health issues she was always smart and insightful, and with a good
sense of humor, too.

Does anyone have contact information (and the names of) her husband and
children, for those of us who would like to send cards?
Best,
Julie

--
Julie Olin-Ammentorp, Ph.D.