Print

Dear Francoise and Bank Streeters,
I want to echo Tim  and say thanks so much for letting us know, Francoise. Angela was such a strong scholar - I remember her papers at both Pittsburgh and Lincoln vividly, and I'm glad to hear her paper will be coming out in Cather Studies. She was a strong person, too - with some others, I was able to spend some very enjoyable times with her in Pittsburgh, where in spite of her health issues she was always smart and insightful, and with a good sense of humor, too.

Does anyone have contact information (and the names of) her husband and children, for those of us who would like to send cards?
Best,
Julie